Reforming our present educational way of teaching and training scholars is really needed as today’s world is changing with every second. Today, each day a new device is released by technology companies which could increase the effectiveness of the educational process by 15-20%. We are here to present numerous communities of teachers who consider that the level of education is rather low in the United States and, moreover, they know how to advance and make each scholar more educated and prostrate to new knowledge. One more thing to recommend is that the modern education cannot only be held within one building. Scholars are more prone to see all the processes that are held in nature. We need more visual examples for scholars and provide them with the opportunity to visit plants and building companies to give them a more profound view on the surroundings. The site is yet being constructed and soon will be available.
THE CASE FOR REFORM:
- Nearly one-third of all American students do not graduate from high school on time and another third are not prepared for college.
Every state and local educational agency receiving Recovery Act funds should strive to:
- Create a robust P-16 data system that tracks individual student performance and fosters continuous improvement;
- Develop college and career-ready standards;
- Design and implement high-quality assessments of student learning;
- Improve teacher effectiveness and place the best teachers in the most challenging schools;
- Intervene effectively in chronically low-performing schools.
Federal stimulus funds should drive education reform, not preserve the status quo. The Coalition for Student Achievement believes that stimulus funds made available through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act are an unprecedented opportunity to strengthen our economy by improving our schools. If implemented well, these reforms will pay dividends for decades to come in the form of stronger schools, more effective teachers, and a better-educated citizenry and workforce. Reforming the educational system in the United States needs a lot of financing and to attract it, the government needs to take all the possible measures to make some rich companies to fund the educations. But the money raised should not be wasted and each cent should be counted. Besides, the availability of loans for students makes the education more affordable and a lot more young people will be able to get the needed education without troubling their parents.